2016 APBA Convention
6th Annual Convention March 31 – April 2, 2016
Marriott Wardman Park
2660 Woodley Road Washington, DC
The 2016 APBA convention program will feature numerous invited keynote addresses, tutorials, workshops, and panel discussions. The invited presentations will be supplemented with research symposia, student papers, and posters selected by the Convention Committee from submitted proposals (click Call for Papers on the home page to submit. Deadline: September 30, 2015).
ADVERTISING/EXHIBITOR APPLICATIONS AND CONVENTION REGISTRATION WILL OPEN SOON! CHECK THIS PAGE PERIODICALLY FOR UPDATES.
- Overview and Rates
- 2016 Convention Program Preview
- Guest room reservations at the Marriott Washington Wardman Park
- APBA has contracted for a block of guest rooms at the beautiful convention venue. To get the APBA group rate ($219/night single or double, $20 per additional person plus tax), you must make a reservation by March 2 via this link. Note that reservations will be checked to ensure that only APBA convention registrants, staff, and guests get rooms in the APBA block.
- 2016 Jerry Shook Award Nomination Form
- Program Guides from Past Conventions